Spots are exciting and fun, but even more fun if you play with your friends, or make new ones online.
Multiplayer spots allow you to do this and Community spots allow you to earn other players in the video slot room an additional benefit (as well as winning yourself) and they can do the same for you.
Multi-Player Standard Spots
Multi-Player Standard Spots is a global Video slot Bank game where Players play with others online.
* The video slot rooms consist of a fixed number of spots.
* A player is only able to sit at one slot machine per room.
* All slot machines are visible to all or any the Players.
* A game is described as the Players video slot content spinning once. It begins when baitcasting reel 1 starts to spin and ends when baitcasting reel 3 stops.
* To take part in a game a player is required to place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players in all times, and is determined by the video slot room สล็อต.
* The spots spin individually as each Player decides to spin.
* The payout is according to the pay table
* There are different video slot rooms with FIXED coin sizes per video slot room. You decide on the essential coin size you wish to play.
* When a Player clicks the STAND UP button, they are immediately stripped away from the room. The SEAT AVAILABLE banner is replaced on the video slot.
Multi-Player Community Spots
Community Spots are spots game that has regular and community payouts.
Community payouts are payouts for community winning symbol products.
If a Player has a community winning symbol combination on the pay line then all Players in the Video slot Bank that have placed a bet on the winning spin are paid the community payout. This is regardless if they have won or not.
* The video slot room is fixed in size.
* A player is only able to sit at one machine per room.
* A game is described as each active video slot content spinning once simultaneously. It begins when baitcasting reel 1 of each active video slot starts and ends when baitcasting reel 3 of each active video slot stops.
* To take part in a game a player is required to place a bet. The amount wagered is the same for all Players, and is determined by the video slot room.
* Each game is played on an individual basis, and wins are according to a standard pay table, with the exception of community payouts. These are the top three wins above the game and the video slot room.
This payout is for each Players present in the video slot room who took part in the spin where the payout was won.
* Each win combination has a standard payout and may have a Community payout. The gamer with the winning combination receives the gamer Payout and the balance is the Community Payout.
* A minimum of two players per room is required to start the game.
* There are different video slot rooms with FIXED coin sizes per video slot room. You decide on the coin size you wish to play